Dan Scheurich, M.D.
- BS Biology University of Arkansas, Fayetteville, AR August 1995-May 1999. Graduation with distinction.
- MD University of Illinois, Rockford, IL August 1999-May 2003. William H Lowell award winner in primary care.
- Internal Medicine Residency University of Texas-Southwestern Medical Center, Dallas, TX July 2003-June 2006. Outstanding Resident 2005.
- Infectious Disease Fellowship, Washington University School of Medicine, St.Louis, MO July 2006-June 2009.
- Board Certifications in Internal Medicine and Infectious Diseases.
- Jain R, Scheurich D, Lindberg GM, Girod CE. Bronchorrhoea complicating inflammatory bowel disease. Thorax; 66(11):1014.
- Abedin M, Scheurich D, Reimold SC, Reimold AM. Acute coronary syndrome after infliximab infusion. Cardiology Rev; 14(1): 50-2.
- Scheurich D, Gibson J, Dunagan WC. Bartonellosis complicated by acute glomerulonephritis. Pending publication.
- Scheurich D. “Sepsis” and “Tick-borne illnesses”. Parkland Manual of Inpatient Medicine. Jason Katz, Chetan Patel, M Kamran Aslam. Philadelphia: FA Davis Company, 2006. 620-7, 722-30.
- Scheurich D, Woeltje K. Skin and soft tissue infections due to CA-MRSA. Mo Med; 106(4): 274-6.
- Scheurich D. Babcock HM. Influenza. Vincent JL, Hall J, eds. Encyclopedia of Intensive Care Medicine. Springer Verlag, Heidelberg. In press
Available upon request.